The gîte comprises a 13th Century cottage with 2 bedrooms, one twin and one double, a shower room/toilet, separate galley kitchen and dining area – ideal for a small family holiday stay.
Available for hire for a full 12 months of the year our gîte includes a traditional open fire and radiators to keep you cosy when the evenings draw in.
- South-facing terrace
- Sitting & dining Room
- table and chairs
- log burner
- sideboard containing crockery
- Gallery kitchen
- oven including induction hob
- kettle & coffee machine
- pans & cutlery
- cupboard & worksurface space
- washing machine
- Large open-space lounge
- ideal for reading, relaxing or playing games
- Large al-fresco dining area and barbeque
- Exclusive use of the 12m x 6m (covered/warm) swimming pool
cover slides off for hot weather but keeps the pool at an average of 28 degrees in colder weather
- Exclusive use of sun loungers and parasols
- Exclusive use of several outdoor dining and seating areas
most guests choose to take advantage of the covered dining terrace complete and enjoy late evening BBQ’s whilst watching the breathtaking night skies
Catering & Welcome Pack
A welcome pack, including local bread, croissants, milk, tea, coffee and wine from the region, is provided on your arrival to help you relax into your holiday.
The gîte is available as a self-catered gîte throughout the year with a “catered for” option available by request.
To allow you to take full advantage of your leisure time, we can also provide delicious home-made meals, ready to eat or to simply pop in the oven, direct to your fridge for when you return from the pool or a day out. Please note this service must be booked at least 48 hours in advance and is at extra cost.
- Private access & onsite parking
- Internet access & TV
- Library of books, DVDs and various board games
- All bed-linen, indoor and pool towels are included
- Equipped with iron, ironing board and hairdryer
- This is a no smoking gîte
- We do not accept pets at Tissendie gîte
- A security deposit may be taken in advance of group bookings